From Resin 3.0
- Resin 3.1.5
- phpMyAdmin 2.11.4
- MySql 5.0 or 4.X
- ConnectorJ 3.1.14 (MySql JDBC Driver)
- Choose an install directory and unzip the contents of resin-3.1.5.zip into this directory. If you extracted into C:/ then you will have a C:/resin-3.1.5 directory.
- Save the Mysql ConnectorJ Jar file in the resin-3.1.5/lib subdirectory, the full path would be C:/resin-3.1.5/lib/mysql-connector-java-3.1.14-bin.jar.
- Extract the contents of phpMyAdmin-2.11.4-all-languages.zip into C:/resin-3.1.5/webapps/ROOT. Rename the phpMyAdmin-2.11.4-all-languages directory to phpMyAdmin.
- Navigate up to C:/resin-3.1.5 and double click on the http.exe executable.
- Double check that the Mysql server has been started.
You should now able to use the phpMyAdmin application by opening up the following url in a web browser.
If you see an error like the following:
mysql.dbi.lib.php:286: Warning: A link to the server could not be established
then it is likely that the Mysql server was not started or the Mysql ConnectorJ Jar file is not in the resin lib directory.