Admin Database Connections
From Resin 3.0
The /resin-admin summary page gives an overview of the Database connection pools.
- Active - the number of Database connections currently in use
- Idle - the number of Database connections idle in the pool
- Created - pool miss ratio. Percent of connections new, total new, total connections
- Failed - number of connections failed to open a database (time is the time of last failure)
The Created statistic has three parts and looks something like "1.2% (12/1000)". It represents the idle pool miss ratio. In other words a measure of how effective the idle pool is.
- The first number is the miss ratio itself: the percent of getConnection requests that actually create a new database connection.
- The second number is the number of misses: the number of new database connection creations
- The third number is the total number of getConnection calls
- max-connections - the total maximum connections allowed
- idle-time - the maximum idle time allowed in the pool