From Resin 3.0
| This article requires cleanup and may refer to a legacy version of Resin.
Please visit http://www.caucho.com/documentation/ for the most up-to-date documentation.
Acegi and Resin
Acegi is a security framework which is typically used with Spring. It works with Resin easily without any extra modifications.
step by step
[Verified with Resin 3.1.5]
- download Resin 3.1.5 or later from http://caucho.com/download
- unzip Resin into resin-3.1.x
- download Acegi from http://www.acegisecurity.org
- copy acegi-security-samples-tutorial.war into resin-3.1.x/webapps
- start Resin using java -jar resin-3.1.x/lib/resin.jar
- browse http://localhost:8080/acegi-security-samples-tutorial
You can put the acegi-security-1.0.6.jar in ext-webapps to make the classes available for all webapps.